Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Sizzling Review of Killer Moves



From Stacey at Sizzling Hote Book Reviews-- Killer Moves really pulled just about everything together that I love in a book. Killer Moves is full of action and suspense, ties in with the paranormal, a serial killer, and a second chance at love. With so much going on, it’s amazing that Kara and Davis even have time for a little romance. Killer Moves comes so close to being one of the best books I’ve read in quite awhile. While I can’t tell you what made it drop a notch without giving away parts of the story, I can say that I really did enjoy Killer Moves and think you will too. The action and suspense will keep you turning each page of Killer Moves and waiting for the final culmination of events that is sure to knock your socks off.
Read the full review here:
Buy the book here:
Read about all of Mary's books at her website:
www.maryeason.com  

No comments: