Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thirteen Reasons to Go to Work Naked....

Thirteen Reasons to Go to Work Naked

1. No one ever steals your chair.
2. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
3. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. You want to see if it's like the dream.
6. You could easily hold 2 cups of coffee and a "Dozen" doughnuts.
7. "I'd love to chip in... but I left my wallet in my pants."
8. Inventive way to finally meet that ''special'' person in Human Resources.
9. Can take advantage of your computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
10. So that you can add "Exotic Dancer" to your exaggerated resume.
11. You get to say, "Boy, it's cold in here!"
12. To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.
13. Your boss will never say, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!" ever again.

1 comment:

Marie-Nicole Ryan said...

OMG! Hilarious.