Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Please welcome Chérie De Sues, Romance Author to my blog today!

Please join me in welcoming romance author Chérie De Sues to my blog today. Chérie writes romances with sensual heat...


A little about Chérie:

I enjoy writing thrillers, paranormal and suspense romances in various heat levels. For years, I wrote newspaper columns, articles in scientific journals and short stories for magazines, until I became a full-time author. I rarely go very far without my laptop and you could easily find me writing romance novels at two in the morning.

I break up my day answering email, doing interviews, writing and interacting with romance readers. I'm thrilled that reviewers have given my work such critical acclaim. Every day, I'm a better writer, editor of my own work and promoter. I really enjoy being a published author and hope you'll give some of my work a chance to impress you. I live simply in San Diego, California with my Irish terrier, Reilly.

Check out all of Chérie's work at her website:
http://www.cheriedesues2.com/biopics.html

2 comments:

Mary Alford said...

Welcome Cherie. It's great to have you hear and learn more about The Seduction of Simone. It sound like a great book and I know I'll put it on my list!

Mary

kbcutter said...

Greetings!

Lovely bit from Seduction! Hmm, a enchanting ghost story for the Autumn season. Brilliant!

Cordially,

KB