Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Week Before Christmas Extravaganza!!!



Can you believe it's almost mid-ways through November. Christmas is just around the corner.
So, I'd like to announce my first annual, The Week Before Christmas Extravaganza!   
I'm inviting all authors who would like to promote their current or upcoming releases to joine me on Tuesday, December 15th, 2009, all day long for a celebration. You can do anything you'd like, (within limits!). I'll be asking for giveaways of all types, be it ebooks, print, or any other type of promotional items you'd like to donate to this event.
With the economy being so grim this year, I think we need to find as many ways as possible to make this the best Christmas ever.
So, if you're an author, send me an email (maryjeason@netzero.com) and let me know if you'd like to participate.

If you're a reader--stayed tuned. More details will follow on this very special event.

No comments: