Tuesday, April 21, 2009

From my bookshelf: Heart of the Night...




Okay, it's Tuesday. We've survived Monday and we're almost to the mid-way point of the week.

We need something to pick us up.

So I'd like to suggest a good book.

Lately, I've been reading a lot of inspirational romances. My latest fancy is inspirational romantic suspense and let me just say, this isn't your mother's inspirational romance.

I just finished Heart Of The Night by Lenora Worth and I loved the book.

It's packed with suspense and cloak and dagger intrigue.

Secret agent Eli Trudeau grieved the loss of his wife and baby. Then he discovers his son is alive—and living with an adoptive mother, Gena Malone. Despite the secrets and lies, Eli can't deny the truth: Gena loves the boy. Yet Eli grew up without a father and won't do that to his own child. When someone dangerous comes after them, Eli takes Gena and his son deep into hiding. As he grows closer to them, he discovers that he's more than just a maverick operative. After his dark, troubled past, he's finally found faith and family. And he'll do anything to protect both.


I truly recommend this book if you are looking for a great suspense with lots of romance and a happy ending.


All the best...


Mary Eason



No comments: