Monday, April 27, 2009

Five Angel Review For Free Falling

I'm thrilled that Free Falling has been so well recieved by reviewers because it's one of my favorite romantic suspense stories. I loved creating Rainie's character. She's strong and couragous. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

'Free Falling is an action-packed read that grabbed this reader from the beginning. I love the character of Rainie. She has determination and drive to plunge into any situation head on to get to the truth. The way she is an agent and woman trying to cope with both sides is spun very well. I thought it made her realistic, especially when she knows she must do her job faithfully, as well as stay loyal to Roc, whom she loves more than life. There was a moment with her and Roc, when she felt a loss that my heart went out to her. I kept my fingers crossed throughout most of the story. Rainie is tough, yet tender, and I think that is why I enjoyed this book so much. Mary Eason fashions a wonderful read with in-depth characters, mind-blowing scenes, and lots of suspense to keep the reader glued. I really hope there will be more about these characters, down the road because I hated saying goodbye to them.'
Reviewed by: Linda L. ~~~Fallen Angel Reviews

No comments: