Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Please welcome, author Linda Poitevin


Welcome, Linda. Thanks for joining us today.

First, let me share with the readers a little about you.
Linda lives just outside Canada’s capital, Ottawa, with her husband, three daughters, and a varied collection of animals. In her spare time, she gardens (organically), cans and freezes the family’s winter fruit and vegetable supply, knits (basically), crochets (better), and starts way more projects than she ever finishes. (Fortunately that doesn’t hold true of her books!) She loves spending time with her family, having coffee with friends, walking by the river and watching thunderstorms…in about that order.

We're certainly glad you chose to finish, A FAIRY TALE FOR GWYN.

Remember, guys, to follow Linda's tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found here: http://goddessfishpromotions.blogspot.com/2009/12/virtual-book-tour-linda-poitevin.html.

--Mary

2 comments:

Mary Alford said...

Welcome, Linda. It's great to have you here.

Mary

Andrea I said...

I'm glad I saw the note on TRS or I would have missed the interview. Linda, you are definitely an interesting person and much more domestic than I am. This book is going in my TBB list.